Supporting Organization (Alphabetical order):
- Australian Institute of Building ( HK )
- Autodesk Far East Ltd
- BIM Tech Asia Association
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers Hong Kong Chapter
- Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- Engineers Australia Hong Kong Chapter
- HKIE Associate Members Committee
- Hong Kong Institute of Planning Engineers
- Hong Kong Institute of Project Management
- Hong Kong Licensed Plumbing Professionals Association Limited
- KCRA Community Education Enhancement Center
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- The Hong Kong Registered Contractors Association
- The Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate (HK)
- The Institution of Civil Engineers, Hong Kong Association
Highlight of the Seminar:
In 2020, the Development Bureau of the Government of the HKSAR (DEVB) and Construction Industry Council (CIC) conducted a holistic review and planning of BIM training for the construction industry in Hong Kong. It was estimated that the demand for BIM Viewer would be around 17,000 persons by 2025.
CIC developed a Teaching and Learning Kit for BIM Viewer's training to cope with the surged demand for BIM Viewers. BIM Viewer is a role of those who need to view and understand the BIM model for any tiers of construction partitioners of Senior Management, Project Manager, Clerk of Works, Site Supervisor, etc. BIM Viewers should possess foundation BIM knowledge, such as effectively viewing a BIM model using a PC, tablet, or mobile device like reading 2D drawings onsite.
A workshop is organized by The Hong Kong Institute of Clerks of Works (HKICW) and is delivered by (Hong Kong) Continuous Professional Education Centre (CPE). The workshop provides foundation BIM knowledge and hands-on BIM Viewer software training (BIM Viewer Software – Navisworks Freedom). Upon completing the BIM Viewer training, learners could participate in an online quiz to obtain a BIM Viewer Certificate.
Note for Registration of the Seminar:
1. Closing Date for Registration: 22 March 2023
3. When the subscription is over 300 numbers, selection will be made by drawing lots.
4. Confirmation will be sent to successful applicant before the seminar.
5. Participants will receive an acknowledgement for the Seminar enrolment by e-mail.
6. The Institute reserves the right to alter the details of this seminar such as change of time, date, venue and
speaker or to cancel the Seminar in case of need.
7. Personal data provided on the enrolment form will be used by the organizer for purposes relating to this